DiscSpace

DjangoBB based forums

• You are not logged in.

#1 June 10, 2010 11:49:29

dmo

Potlatch vs. Mars

I've only been to Potlatch myself, and I think its awesome, but there seems to be an ongoing debate among people who've been to both. So which one do you think is better? Pros and cons of each?

#2 June 11, 2010 16:16:15

Ben Lawson

Potlatch vs. Mars

Mars had a beer wagon - a trailer with 16-20 kegs that was kept right beside the fields/tents. Of course, you could only get beer at night, but it was unlimited! No tickets or anything. You could fill up a 2-liter if you wanted (I saw it done). And the best part? It was Yuengling. Sweet. Delicious. Yuengling.

#3 June 14, 2010 00:10:27

Rusty Brown

Potlatch vs. Mars

BenLawson
Mars had a beer wagon - a trailer with 16-20 kegs that was kept right beside the fields/tents. Of course, you could only get beer at night, but it was unlimited! No tickets or anything. You could fill up a 2-liter if you wanted (I saw it done). And the best part? It was Yuengling. Sweet. Delicious. Yuengling.

Never been to Mars but Potlatch is great. 3 Days. Party at the Red Hook brewery, provided we don't do property damage. Camping at the fields. Night bacon, if you've never had it you are missing out. Close to 90 teams, so much new people.
-Rusty

#4 June 14, 2010 01:30:17

dmo

Potlatch vs. Mars

RustyBrown
Night bacon

!!! I must remember to bring something of value as an offering to those who control the night bacon. Last year I had nothing, and so I only got scraps

Moderator control