DiscSpace

DjangoBB based forums

• You are not logged in.

#1 June 10, 2010 14:18:29

dmo

Best group heckles?

With potlatch coming up, its time to tighten up our heckling strategy. What are the best ways to heckle as a group?

"womping" - everyone focuses on one player, saying "womp" every time they take a step forward, "pamow" when they backtrack, "squee squee squee" when they sidestep. I think I'm missing something, but thats the gist of it.

"dump it! boooooo" - Continually yell at the person with the disc to make certain types of throws (huck, hammer, dump/swing, etc.) If they actually do what you ask for, you boo them, and if they do the opposite thing, you give them a "huzzah!". The goal is to confuse them enough to get a reaction.

Any others?

#2 June 10, 2010 20:48:39

Jasper Weinberg

Best group heckles?

Random ideas:

We could choose a theme song for certain players and sing it, badly, whenever the go onto the field or do something awesome.

Whenever timeouts are called we can rush the field and serenade a specific person a la Top Gun.

#3 June 14, 2010 00:12:45

Rusty Brown

Best group heckles?

dmo
With potlatch coming up, its time to tighten up our heckling strategy. What are the best ways to heckle as a group?

"womping" - everyone focuses on one player, saying "womp" every time they take a step forward, "pamow" when they backtrack, "squee squee squee" when they sidestep. I think I'm missing something, but thats the gist of it.

I've done this with heckling observers, with a "giga giga giga" everytime they stopped.
-Rusty

Moderator control